Sunday 28 August 2011

Good Enough To Eat: Beauty Food. ->Rough Body Scrub.

Hi! How are you all?
I am starting a mini series on here called : 'Good Enough To Eat: Beauty Food'. This will be showing you easy and cheap ways to feel pampered and lovely by using items in your kitchen cupboards! You will be able to eat 99% of the ingredients that will go into the recipes. Pure and Simple!
Today I have a post showing you a simple body scrub which will leave your skin feeling really soft and nourished. The scrub contains Rock Salt, Ground Almonds, Olive Oil and Lemon Juice. All of which combine to make your skin feel gorgeous. The salt and almonds exfoliate while the olive oil moisturises and the lemon juice helps to smooth out any skin imperfections. 
The quantities I have used are enough for me for one use but change the quantities to suit your needs. 





Let me know if you try this recipe. Have you got a good body scrub recipe I should try?
Enjoy. xx

Song of the day: Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what else you try - I love almonds as a facial scrub and olive oil as a cleanser ( its great honestly!)

    ReplyDelete